RePrint's Sustainability Standards
RePrint's mission is to make it easier for individuals to understand and discover ways to reduce their carbon footprints, and live more naturally, healthfully, and sustainably. We accomplish this through providing all-natural, zero waste, eco-friendly products that are optimized for the outdoors as part of Shop, and through our carbon footprint tracker. Check out our Tracker here.
Carbon Neutral Purchases
Our goal is to make your purchase as close to carbon neutral as possible. We effect this through the following actions:
- Local Ingredients - Mooseberry, our manufacturer uses local ingredients that are sourced from the area near their warehouse in New York state, thus reducing the carbon footprint of their manufacturing process.
- Carbon Offsets - For each purchase made on our site, we donate $1 to One Tree Planted , which is used to plant one tree, thus offsetting 48 pounds of carbon dioxide equivalent!
- No Expedited Shipping - Although the average carbon emissions of an online purchase are lower than most brick-and-mortar purchases, this effect is negated when you choose expedited or 2-day shipping (cough: Amazon Prime). In order to further reduce the carbon impact of purchases from our store, we do not offer expedited or 2-day shipping. Your purchases will be sent using the most economical transportation option for your wallet and the environment. You should expect most to arrive within 5 to 7 business days of your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but hope you understand our justifications for this business decision.
Zero Waste Packaging
RePrint's products come in zero waste packaging. The pouches and labels on Nature Dust and Nature Wash are 100% compostable, and our shipping packaging is fully compostable and recyclable.
Mooseberry's Sustainability Standards
We only work with manufacturers that share the same goals and mission as us. This is why, after careful consideration, we chose to work with Moosebery Soap Company.
Mooseberry has dedicated themselves to making products that are 100% natural, biodegradable, vegetarian or vegan, non-GMO, cruelty-free, and in minimal waste packaging. They take pride in carefully manufacturing each product by hand. Mooseberry started in a log cabin in the finger lakes region of New York State, where the owner, Mary Bartolotta, began making soap in her home in 2009. Mooseberry Soap Company quickly moved to its first warehouse in 2010 and has been growing steadily ever since, with store locations worldwide. The company mission has remained steady and forthright - that what you put on your body should be as important as what goes in. That's why the ingredients selected for skin are sustainable, organic, moisturizing, exfoliating, purifying and balancing. Mooseberry also sources products from their local region, thus further reducing their manufacturing footprint. Mooseberry is dedicated to making products that are optimal for camping, backpacking, and being outdoors!
Mooseberry's Sustainability Rewards & Certifications
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- RSPO - Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Leaping Bunny Certified